Sundown: 1.5 Billion Jews Is a Scary Thought
Plus Bibi and me, and more
• Comparing her people to the Chinese, Diane von Furstenberg suggests, “Try to think of governing a billion and a half Jews.” No thanks! [NYMag]
• Romney and Bibi sittin’ in a tree? [Ben Smith]
• If the current New Yorker caption contest cartoon doesn’t deserve a Jewish punchline, I don’t know what does. [The New Yorker]
• Jews of color get their own magazine, Kehila. [Jewcy]
• Several Israeli tourists are stuck in a city in southern Chile. Which wouldn’t be such a huge deal, except they’re getting no aid because, oh yeah, Israel’s foreign workers are on strike. [Ynet]
This is the song you play as you eat Christian-baby blood.