• The chief thing uniting Prime Minister Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak, who just bolted Labor to stay in Bibi’s government, is, Aluf Benn writes, an “activist view” against Iran that insists on leaving the military option firmly on the table. [Haaretz]
• The other daily magazine of Jewish life and culture profiles Reboot, the organization for Jews rediscovering their Jewishness. [NYT]
• On Sarah Palin’s missed opportunity. [Goldblog]
• This Israeli dance troupe made up of five Orthodox men is just waiting for The Full Monty treatment. [NYT]
• TheJMom.com is literally every Jewish boy’s worst nightmare. No but like literally. [Jewcy]
Real Jew Gwyneth Paltrow plays non-Jew Taylor Swift playing a bar mitzvah (on SNL).