• The FBI was investigating full-blown espionage in its probe of AIPAC. [Washington Times]
• A letter bomb scare—which turned out to be false—caused the evacuation today of a branch of an Israeli bank in midtown Manhattan. [JTA]
• A Joan Rivers joke about Sarah Palin cost Joan Rivers a booking on Fox News, says Joan Rivers. [Arts Beat]
• A hodgepodge of journalists and ex-officials, including Peter Beinart, Andrew Sullivan, and Chas Freeman, signed a letter calling on the United States to support the Palestinians’ U.N. draft resolution condemning settlements. [Ben Smith]
• This article about the neighborhood of Murray Hill and its inhabitants is the most Jewish article that doesn’t explicitly refer to Jews ever written. [NYT]
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict in pop, 3.5-minute form.