A Plea on Behalf of John Galliano

With a cherry on top?

(Jason Kempin/Getty Images)

Dear ADL,

I’ll give up Sheen and Gibson, but can I keep Galliano? Pretty please? He didn’t mean it, I swear. He’s just … British.

Signed,
Alana

Dior’s John Galliano Suspended for Alleged comments [On the Runway]

Rosalie H. Kaye says:

It seems whenever a “famous” person gets angry- a derogatory remark is ALWAYS anti-semetic- and is rarely reported in the media!. None of the TV networks reported that the mob that attacked Lara Logan( who is NOT Jewish) had shouted JEW JEW at her before savagely attacking her! What are they so afraid of?

This man is a moron, telling people they wouldn’t be alive if his hero, Hitler, had his way. Guess he doesn’t know Hitler hated homosexuals as much as he hated Jews.

shualah elisheva says:

i’ll provide the link to the video of galliano’s rant. apparently, more charges were issued today.

i have to say – in an electronic age, the internet is the ultimate anti.hero genizah. nothing dies, but nothing is sacred.

Lynne T says:

Presumably this moron also didn’t realize that the House of Dior is now run by a Sephardic Jew whose father was the leader of the now virtually extinct Jewish community of Casablanca and not the fascist-lovers of the WW II era.

Petrarch says:

“He didn’t mean it, I swear. He’s just … British.”

As is Ed Miliband, who is the son of Jewish Holocaust survivors and the new leader of Britain’s Labour Party.

And Michael Howard, also the son of a Jewish Holocaust survivor and until 5 years ago the leader of Britain’s other major political party, the Conservatives.

James Harding, the editor of The (London) Times is Jewish.

And John Bercow, the Speaker of the House of Commons is the son of a Jewish taxi driver.

And Britain is also home to such pitiful downtrodded Jewish folk as Sasha Baron Cohen, Stephen Fry, Amy Winehouse, the lad who plays Harry Potter, the late Malcolm McLaren – and a thousand more that I won’t name because you won’t have heard of them because you don’t have a clue.

Stuart Warren says:

He is someone filled with self-loathing projecting it out on the world. When he says you are ugly and I can’t stand to look at you, he is looking at a mirror in his mind. He is also not worth bothering about and between alcohol and other self-destructive behavior will soon get his wish and be gone.

Hersh Adlerstein says:

Face reality: a nitwit shouts vile antisemitic insults at people who are not even Jewish, isn’t that reason enough that he’s (A) an antisemite, (B) a mentally-disturbed nut, (C) a fool. Given that, and the fact that his employer is Jewish, does anyone really believe that the House of Dior will not fire him, aside from the fact that otherwise women like Natalie Portman will switch their clothing brands? Just write him off, like Mel Gibson, as a man who just destroyed his own career.

Stephen Rosenberg says:

Is he to blame if an Al Quada agent slipped something into his cocktail? I still occasionally, infrequenly, will enjoy sipping Galiano. I feel most bad for Jose Ferrer whom this guy most resembles but then after what he did to Lawrence of Arabia shame on them all!

It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable men and girls within this subject, and you can be seen as you know what that you are dealing with! Thanks

I’ve said that least 725061 times. The problem this like that is they are just too compilcated for the average bird, if you know what I mean

Just admit it! Just pleasing! Your posting manner is charming and the way you dealt the topic with grace is valued. I am intrigued, I assume you might be an expert on this topic. I’m subscribing to your upcoming updates from now on.

Some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this web site is very user pleasant!

A person essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual submit extraordinary. Wonderful task!

A Plea on Behalf of John Galliano

With a cherry on top?

Life Lessons From Bob Dylan’s Brilliant Jewish Singer-Songwriter Son-in-Law

By Wayne Robins — To Peter Himmelman, fame was no match for observance, and the music just got better