Sundown: Take My Post—Please!
Plus, no booty in the good book, and more
• Jewish humor is 350 years old. Must read. [JTA]
• Are you holding onto your hats? Yemen’s president actually apologized for saying the Arab uprising originated in American meddling and “a control room in Tel Aviv.” Brave new world. [Haaretz]
• A long piece on Lori Berenson, convicted terrorist, now free. [NYT Magazine]
• New American Bible translation will remove words lie, “Holocaust” and “Booty” to reflect new understanding. [Reuters]
• In a move sure to calm Julian Assange’s paranoia, Steven Spielberg has purchased the movie rights to two books about Wikileaks. [IBTimes]