• George Soros predicts the Iranian regime will be overthrown in “the bloodiest of revolutions.” [BBC]
• Meanwhile, a few organizations plan to celebrate Purim with a reading of the Megillat Esther—in front of the Iranian UN mission. [Arutz Sheva]
• The Dior fashion show went on in the wake John Galliano’s fall. [Runway]
• Speaking of which, how did our buddies at other Jewish publications respond? [Mediaite]
• How did the civil war change American Jewry? [Forward]
• Iran may be using Stuxnet against the west. [Vanity Fair]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu may move towards the center. [Haaretz]
Uprisings or Celebrities: Which stressed you more this week?