• Sen. John McCain came out in favor of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard’s release. [JTA]
• Aaron David Miller on why 2011 “is going to be a great year for Middle East peace initiatives, but likely a very bad one for Middle East peace”—“a lot of process but not much peace.” [IHT]
• H&M sells tallit now. Punch-line not necessary. [Jezebel]
• The new Israeli left. [The Nation]
• Porn (artistic porn!) collides with neighboring Hasidim on the Lower East Side. [Art Info]
• Some Orthodox Israeli rabbis are marrying gay men to lesbians. [Haaretz]
News of Dan Snyder’s evil has reached Taiwan. This can only be for the good.