Daybreak: Goldstone Done Having His Say
Plus P.A. gets governance points but not speech ones, and more in the news
• Meanwhile it becomes clearer how he was persuaded. [JPost]
• The International Monetary Fund gave much coveted high scores to the Palestinian Authority on metrics of governance and corruption. [WSJ]
• However, the P.A. (as well as Hamas) was called out by a civil rights group for cracking down harshly on journalists. [AP/WP]
• President Obama selected Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz to lead the Democratic National Committee (more at 10). [JTA/Forward]
• BREAKING: Slow news morning.