• Tomorrow, in Berlin, Prime Minister Netanyahu will ask Chancellor Angela Merkel not to support the Palestinian initiative to achieve statehood through the United Nations. [AP/WP]
• An airstrike in Sudan killed two men, one of them, it turns out, a senior Hamas commander. Sudan’s furious foreign minister blamed Israel. Well, yeah. [Arutz Sheva]
• Hansi: The Girl Who Loved the Swastika is a Spire Christian Comics comic book that existed. [Scribd]
• Drop, like, everything and listen to the new Beastie Boys single. [Consequence of Sound]
• Ann Loeb Bronfman, ex-wife of Edgar Bronfman and a formidable philanthropist to Jewish causes in her own right, died at 78. [JTA]
• Finally! A Haggadah for the ADD generation. [JTA]
When Harry Met Sally … , the sequel. Kinda gross, but incredibly hilarious.