• The Syrian regime’s ultra-harsh repression of protests—at least 200 have been killed, and the government has taken responsibility—spread to a university for the first time. The White House strongly condemned the violent crackdown. [NYT/WP]
• Gershom Sizomu, the Ugandan rabbi whom Matthew Fishbane wrote about, has gone to court to accuse the electoral commission of irregularities that helped incumbent Yahaya Gudoi Wojje defeat him. [New Vision]
• Prior to questioning over corruption allegations, former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak had a heart attack and was hospitalized. [The Telegraph]
• Israeli diplomats have asked their Turkish counterparts to prevent another flotilla this May. [Haaretz]
• George Washington wishes his bridge were as awesome as Ed Koch’s. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
Be psyched. Be very, very psyched.