Sundown: Time To Shave!
Plus, anti-sharia is anti-halacha, and more
• Man in Washington state, who had pledged not to shave until Osama Bin Laden was captured or dead, shaved. [The Daily Astorian]
• Anti-sharia bills currently in several state legislatures might also affect halacha. [JTA]
• Argentinian-born Israeli photographer Miki Kratsman won a huge award. [PDN]
• Heartwarming, and medically interesting, story of the Merry Widows, a group of mostly Jewish south Florida women whose husbands have Alzheimer’s and who find themselves needing their own sort of therapy. [NYT]
• Brooklyn’s ethnic enclaves react to the news. [The Brooklyn Ink]
• Ira Cohen, who died at 76, sounds like he was a cool dude. [NYT]
Who knew South Park would prove most prescient of all?