Sundown: Fifty Pounds of Chickpea
Plus the last Nazi war criminals, Cornel West, and more
• The world’s largest falafel ball is made, but you’re not even allowed to eat it! Stupid “health regulations.” [L.A. Daily News]
• Turns out some Nazi war criminals remain at large. Maybe. [Slate]
• Careful there, Professor West. [Truthdig]
• Check out Jeopardy! tonight to watch a New Jersey rabbi—and friend of New Jersey Jewish News editor Andrew Silow-Carroll (whom it’s good to have back blogging after a month-long absence)—defend her title. [JustASC/JTA]
• Fred Malek analyzes the GOP field, counts no Jews. [The Hill]
What with Armageddon coming Saturday and all, Jewcy’s Jason Diamond has some advice for the Jews.