• Polls suggest the U.S. trip and the “diplomacy” therein was a gigantic political success for Prime Minister Netanyahu. [Haaretz]
• Michael Walzer has the sanest summation I’ve yet read of the past week in the Israeli-Palestinian crisis. [Dissent]
• Arthur Goldreich, a Jewish South African who heroically hid Nelson Mandela in the early 1960s, died at 82. [AP/Haaretz]
• Rachel Isaacs became the first openly gay rabbi to be ordained by the Jewish Theological Seminary, the main clerical school of the Conservative movement. [The Sisterhood]
• The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum applauds the arrest of suspected Serbian genocidaire Ratko Mladic. [USHMM]
• So apparently everyone always knew about DSK? [Daily Intel]
Boy, this guy can really play Tetris (be sure you fast forward to the five-minute mark).