• Israel was dominated this weekend by mass protests over rising housing prices, putting a dent in Prime Minister Netanyahu’s popularity. [WSJ]
• The U.N. report on last year’s flotilla was delayed, again, as Israel and Turkey try to make amends beforehand. [Haaretz]
• An Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated on the street in Tehran, not the first. Iran blamed Israel even while denying the nuclear scientist was a nuclear scientist. [Haaretz]
• Israeli forces intercepted a boat on the Dead Sea that appeared to be smuggling arms. [AP/WP]
• Eilat … could use an international airport. [Haaretz]
• Amy Winehouse, dead at 27. [Tablet]
By the way, last night’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, called “Palestinian Chicken,” is essential viewing for Scroll readers.