Israel, Iran Send Reinforcements to Red Sea

This will surely end well

In the wake of intelligence indicating another attacking stemming from the restive Egyptian Sinai, Israel sent two more submarines to its Red Sea border with Egypt, the IDF announced today.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the Red Sea, Iran is sending a submarine and a warship to the Red Sea and to the neighboring Gulf of Aden. It is doing this, the military said, to “convey the message of peace and friendship to all countries.” Nothing says peace and friendship like weapons docked nearby.

This is further in the context of Iran becoming closer to Egypt’s post-Mubarak regime, even moving toward restoring diplomatic relations, which were severed following the events of 1979: the revolution in Iran; Egypt’s offering sanctuary to the deposed Shah; and the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty.

Just thought everyone should be aware of the confluence. Have a pleasant afternoon!

Two Israeli Warships Dispatched to Red Sea on Egyptian Border in Light of Reported Attack Threat [AP/WP]
Press TV: Iran Sending 2 Ships to Region’s Seas [AP/Vos Iz Neais?]

Halfway between “Oy” and Uh-oh” lies the Iranian Navy.

“Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again.”

- Isaiah 51:22

Syrian the treat to Israel , stockpiles of weaspon and nuke missile ……….

It is truly sad that this sort of thing just goes on & on. The whole Middle East will explode at some time in the future, this is not in question, only when is in question.

Once again religion will butcher hundreds of thousands of people all in the name of their own god. Religion has been the cause of more death & suffering then any other single thing since recorded history & still the people who believe in these fairy tales still continue with their beliefs in this fantasy.

If I had my way I would pack up everyone Jew in Israel & move them to the US & the Arab world could have the desert & they could just keep killing each other in the future just like they have been killing themselves in the past. As for Europe, if the Muslims don’t like the rules & the way of life in Europe, they can leave & go back to where they came from.

Asher says:

Marty,

You sound like a nice guy, although somewhat lacking in your understanding of the situation. If every single Jew on Israel were to move to Brooklyn, do you reallt think the Muslims would sing kumbaya & want to play footsie with us? Just food for thought habibi.

join the palestinian effort at eliminating the zionist state!

Sam Orez says:

No, the Jews should carve a homeland in Russia and Poland. That’s where five million of them lived in the 1930s.
Stalin offered to create a state for them in eastern Russia, allow them to speak Hebrew, teach Judaic thought in schools, etc.

They declined. They wanted Palestine.

Beatrix says:

Sam Orez
You must mean the Russian Jews that Stalin allowed to live and the ones that survived Hitler. The rest are still waiting for democracy. Of course, some are waiting in jail where they were sentenced for defying Putin.

The stubborn ones who opted for Israel, now have an independent, democratic country of their own and aren’t answerable to dictators. Or do you think the Israelis should leave because the Arabs aren’t happy to have them there?

Jews are the only people in the world who are expected to ask other people’s permission to live.

sherry says:

The Arab/Muslim people are the most two faced people on Earth.
They scream,war and hate that someone of another race/religion they don’t
like has the nerve to move into their “homeland”. But they whine and complain why America and I believe most other western countries don’t want
them.
9/11? Let’s see how they like being thrown off,crushed, or so desperate and terrified that they decide they have to jump from dozen’s of stories high from a building that those IDIOT, EVIL, SUB-HUMAN people caused.

Moran Lowiq B. Eeghuzzar, aka King Vacuous I says:

sounds smelly…re-in-FORTZ-mints…mints will help

In Islam, all non-Muslims are called unbelievers or infidels. The treatment of the infidels in Islam is divided into two categories. The polytheists, pagans, idolaters and heathens have the choice of converting to Islam or suffer death. The Jews and Christians, whom the Koran calls people of the book, can retain their religion but on the sufferance of accepting humiliation and subjugation to Islam and payment of Jizyah (poll-tax) to the Islamic rulers.

Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

The Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course).

allahisgay says:

All I have to say is. ALLahlalalala boooom. Muslims need to be exterminated like the jews were when hitler was in power. The muslims are a threat to world peace, and to generally anybody who doesnt approve of dressing women as ninjas. I hope Isreal really messes them up. Muslims are scum plain and simple and need to get out of Canada and the US and go back to the desert and choke on their allah and mohammad and pig fuking.

Yemi Bamigbade says:

Bibi, the world is changing at a rapid pace, all ur stubborness and that of every isrealis that had come and gone will not pay off now. America dont have the might and swagger to be your mouth piece at the UN and all those veto votes . Everything is springing up the global face now and war cannot do it no more , its a new world order from the people, its a shame Isreal is dragging this 2 states issue with Palestine too long ,America put you in that position making you believe its your soothsayer and quit that notion of Anti-semit or whatever, people in Gaza etc are suffering, go back to the table.

Fred Wilson says:

Well, according to the Koran, I don’t have the right to live, so, let me just say that I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. I believe he came to this earth and died, not for his sin, but mine. I also want you to find me and just try to take my life for saying that. I spent 22 years in the powerless U.S. Military. And, me and a few of my buddies, helped to free parts of the world from Muslum dictators. It must really suck to be you. Stuck in a religion that even your own people don’t believe. To me – you are the infidel.

damn theres some serious hate out there just another reason to leagalize pot maybe those guys would chill out a little

pugsly says:

let the war begin.israel will wipe iran off the map in no time.get out the popcorn and tune to cnn.this will be a good slaughter.

DrPlebb says:

I see that the Egyptians under the Maburrak dictatorship were better behaved than those of the current ‘free’ arab state.

Some countries are just better off under tyrants.
Others are morally responsible enough to make democracy work.

That Iran is sending warships is not surprising. Israel has nuclear weapons and keeps threatening Iran that it will attack. I am a Brit living in Teheran, and although we do not expect a dirt attack on the city, many people in the smaller cities closer to the nuclear sites are afraid that israel will come and attack their houses. We have seen what israel does to the Palestinian people and the Gazans and know that IDF and IAF know no respect for arab life. We hope that our country works towards nuclear weapons as we feel much safer when we have a deterrent for israel to bomb us here.

Almost all of America gasped when Obama treated your PM so callously! Please do not think that the American people, as a whole, feel as dismissive as the current President of our country. There is no excuse for his behavior and be certain that he DID hear from us, by fax, email, phone and mail! He heard loudly enough to restate his position on the matter of where this country stands, by your side of course, and come as close to apologizing to anyone as I have ever heard. We Americans are not as mis or uninformed as many outside of our country think. We know that Palestine is not the true force behind all of the turmoil but that it is the Arab world, Muslims to be exact, that will never settle to peace with you and call for the extinction of the Jewish race. I have my suspicions as to where their ‘god’ comes from but that is another topic. I am concerned about the Iranians sending warships. What are WE doing for you? I know we will stymie the vote for their state hood but then what? I know that there will be hell to pay before it is over and that you are surrounded and I fear for you and am deeply worried. They, the Arabs, will never want peace and you surely know this. So what is to be done? What can be done to stop the chaos, death and maiming, the utter evil that is them? That is the one thing I do not know. We have a few in our country that warn us against them and are running for their lives. And as they say, you never know where they are or who they are. The showdown is not just yours alone. May He bless you and keep you. Know that we are with you in heart and spirit.

I would like to point out my personal fascination with your goodness giving support to those nobody want help on this issue. Your personal commitment to getting the message throughout ended up being definitely insightful and have regularly allowed most people much like me to achieve their objectives. Your personal invaluable information denotes a lot an individual like me and additional more to my personal workers in offices. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

win123 says:

I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped

me.Might take you up on that home advice you!At same time,you can visit

my website: http://www.coachfactoryonline-us.org/              http://www.coachfactoryonline-us.net/

Israel, Iran Send Reinforcements to Red Sea

This will surely end well

How the Depression Blinded American Jews to Their German Relatives’ Pleas for Help

By Charlotte Bonelli — In 1936, Nazis celebrated Easter with Judenrein eggs—but a new book of family letters shows the crisis didn’t translate