• Quartet envoy Tony Blair and Obama adviser Dennis Ross are in the Mideast in a last-ditch effort to avoid a U.N. move, theoretically through re-starting talks. Prognosis negative. [Daily Beast]
• Former President Jimmy Carter on what should happen following the likely U.N. status upgrade. [NYT]
• A half-Arab, half-Jewish woman provokes basically a bomb squad for riding on an airplane on 9/11 while looking Mideastern. [The Atlantic James Fallows]
• Diamonds are the Jews’ best friend. [TNR The Book]
• Faceglat: kosher Facebook. (Faceplant.) [The Telegraph]
Danny Ayalon reports (with cartoons). You decide?