Hope you enjoyed 5771, because you only have a few more hours of it. As of sundown this evening, it is a new year. (Tablet Magazine will be dark Thursday and Friday for the yom tov.) Below, are a few links to get you prepared, and perhaps psyched.
• Reboot structures your new year’s reflections with 10Q. Highly recommended. [Reboot]
• Forget housing; you can’t even afford honey in Israel these days. [JTA]
• Or tickets to services stateside! [NPR]
• Ukrainian right-wingers are distressed over the annual mass Hasidic pilgrimage to the grave of Rev Nachman in their country. [Haaretz]
• What the lovely Gail Simmons will be eating. [Esquire]