• The remaining members of Baghdad’s tiny, ancient Jewish community may be forced to leave now that their names were released in a WikiLeaks-published cable. [McClatchy]
• Amy Winehouse’s father is writing a book; it will be called Amy. [NYT ArtsBeat]
• Hitch—Someone bless him—is still going at it. [NYT]
• New York City’s power congregations. [NY Observer]
• Tablet Magazine contributor Gillian Laub has a series of amazing photos set at the Tel Aviv beach. [Time Lightbox]
In case you haven’t seen, here is Ben Stiller’s heavily Jewish Saturday Night Live monologue.