• Two ships that left a Turkish harbor bound for Gaza, and carrying more than two dozen activists and humanitarian cargo, have hit international waters. [Mondoweiss]
• Zuccotti Park-related police barricades led to a drastic decline in business for a popular Lower Manhattan kosher eatery, which had to lay off one-third of its workforce. [Fox News]
• Turkey continues to toughen its stance against its neighbor and former ally Syria. [FT]
• After publishing an issue “guest edited” by the Prophet Muhammad, a satirical French weekly’s Paris offices were firebombed. [NYT]
• Since it’s how Rabbi David Nesenoff seems to define himself entirely, he shall heretofore be referred to as the Helenthomaser Rebbe. [Three Village Patch]
Dig this here now.