Daybreak: Civil War Brewing in Syria?
Plus really, really old Jews telling less old jokes, and more in the news
• Reporter finds evidence that the Syrian protests, now in their ninth (!) month, are turning into armed insurgency. [WP]
• The Obama Administration is not saying much—leading from behind?—as the nuclear inspectors’ report into Iran is leaked and, later this week, released. [NYT]
• Many official Israeli government Websites, including those for the Mossad and Shin Bet, went down yesterday. Israel denied it was hacked. [AP/WP]
• The mystery of SuperAging Jews, plus a lot of swell jokes about them. [NY Mag]
• Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Democrat of Arizona, appears to intend to run for re-election in November despite having been shot in the head this past January. [JTA]
• Gilad Shalit is slowly being debriefed. Turns out Hamas let him have a stationery bike and food while keeping him in dark rooms for more than five years. [Reuters/Vos Iz Neais?]