• Prime Minister Salam Fayyad is considering resigning in order to facilitate reconciliation between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas; if this happens, pray for Tom Friedman’s health. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• At an economic summit in Hawaii, President Obama personally entreated Russia’s Medvedev and China’s Hu to continue working to isolate Iran. [JTA]
• Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, not even a year later. [NY Mag]
• Israel’s chief diplomat offered some uncharacteristically diplomatic words for Jordan. [AP/WP]
• So Israel is going to continue to hold on to those $100 million in P.A. tax revenues after all. [AP/Haaretz]
• You can catch Israeli President Shimon Peres at 9 pm E.S.T. on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight discussing his Nextbook Press biography, Ben-Gurion.