• Excellent look into influential Jewish donor Sheldon Adelson’s longtime, robust support for Newt Gingrich. [Forward]
• It seems increasingly clear that the U.S. drone that crashed/was brought down in Iran was not in the Islamic Republic’s airspace, er, accidentally. [NYT]
• Adolf Hitler possessed a guide to the Jewish populations of all U.S. cities. Presumably he was studying up for trivia night. [NYT]
• Missiles and airstrikes in Gaza and southern Israel. [Haaretz]
• Gingrich would consider clemency for Jonathan Pollard. [Haaretz]
• In living with cancer, Christopher Hitchens proudly considers himself a shtarker. [VF]
Nobody happens to have 12/30 extras, do they? This is relevant for some reason!