• They have nearly a year left to change sides, but so far President Obama’s big Jewish “bundlers” from 2008 are standing by their man. [Forward]
• Former Mossad head Meir Dagan continues to be the most prominent Israeli voice against attacking Iran, today warning that all the threatening talk may cause Iran to speed up its nuclear program. [Ynet]
• The new top conservative talk radio host in Iowa—a powerful position given the state’s first-in-the-nation caucuses—is a British Jew named Simon Conway. [NYT]
• You know that dumb-looking NBC quiz show where people who get answers wrong are dropped into a suddenly-opened hole beneath them? That’s an Israeli export. [Ynet]
• So the Israeli techie who changed his name to Mark Zuckerberg did it on the theory that Facebook wouldn’t sue someone named Mark Zuckerberg. This Mark Zuckerberg was wrong. [Huff Post]
• Kibbutzniks debate the increasingly religious character of Israeli society. [Haaretz]
Marc Jacobs will not do poetic justice to disgraced anti-Semite John Galliano and take over his post at Dior. Le sigh.