• Iran is admitting that the West’s sanctions are, as intended, causing pain. [NYT]
• Prominent progressive rabbi Michael Lerner had his home vandalized—for the fourth time this year. “Palestine Is an Arab Fantasy,” wrote one culprit, apparently channeling Newt Gingrich (seriously). [JTA]
• The story of the “Iranian Schindler,” who saved Persian Jews who had been in Paris. [BBC]
• David Foster Wallace knew the meaning of “pareve.” [NY Daily News Page Views]
• Apparently Ryan Gosling-themed Tumblrs are a Thing, and so here is the Jewish one. [Hey Girls Shabbat Shalom]
Who needs anti-Semitic graffiti on a synagogue out in Hackensack?