Sundown: Jewish Meow for Peace
Plus Paul vs. Kristol, the Lego Auschwitz, and more
• Left-Wing Cat is taking the Israeli Internet by storm! [+972]
• Sen. Rand Paul confronted Bill Kristol over his father, Ron, and his position that an Iranian bomb isn’t an existential threat—and cited the Mossad chief in doing so. [Buzzfeed]
• Warsaw’s Museum of Modern Art will display a Lego concentration camp. Click for the must-see picture. [LAT]
• Most of the several candidates considering runs for L.A. mayor are Jewish. [Sh’ma]
• The Mossad allegedly ran a ring in Mauritania, presumably for the alliterative possibilities. [JTA]
Bark mitzvahs. It was inevitable.