• Ari Shavit on Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman. [Haaretz]
• Shmuel Rosner argues that President Obama could receive less than 70 percent of the Jewish vote. [Rosner’s Domain]
• Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood is fully on the anti-Assad bandwagon. Maybe Hezbollah will climb aboard next? (Probably not.) [JPost]
• Robert F. Worth on Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood. [NYT Magazine]
• Zvika Krieger finds evidence that Hamas is willing to reform. [Atlantic Is Peace Possible?]
• The (Jewish) policeman who arrested Mel Gibson for drunk driving will be able to sue his supervisors, who he claimed subjected him to discrimination and tried to get him to remove Gibson’s anti-Semitic tirade from his statement. [JTA]
Happy new Bruce single day!