• Bar Refaeli playing tennis in her underwear. [Page Six]
• A Cornell student group, backed by some professors, is protesting the university’s New York City partnership with the Israeli Technion school, arguing that it implicates them in war crimes. Because, y’know, Israel. [Cornell Daily Sun]
• Um, Hitler has surviving grandchildren probably. And they’re French. [The Telegraph]
• Eight Jewish rappers, including Matisyahu and Drake, talk about growing up Jewish. Hot 97 DJ Peter Rosenberg hails from the D.C. ‘burbs. [Grantland]
• The lost … ice-hockey-playing Jews of Germany! (Seriously, though, great piece.) [NYT]
• Excellent story on the very real psychological condition known as the Jerusalem syndrome. [Wired]
TAMIR GOODMAN ON JEREMY LIN. Tamir had mad skillz.