• Former U.S. ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk thinks “conflict inevitable” among Israel, Iran, and the United States. [NYT]
• In France, a Socialist politician and his partner, a television broadcaster, were attacked by National Front supporters shouting anti-Semitic slogans. [EJPress]
• It’s the Fogels’ yahrzeit. [JTA]
• Introducing PORC, a D.C. food truck becoming a restaurant. [DCist+]
• J Street landed former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert as their keynote speaker. [JTA]
• David Simon speaks—in Baltimore! Judaism is explicitly absent, implicitly rampant. [David Klion]
The Book of Mormon Purim parody you’ve been waiting for.