• The International Criminal Court rejected a Palestinian request to investigate and prosecute Israel for alleged war crimes committed in the course of Operation Cast Lead. [Haaretz]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu formally delayed the evacuation of a house in Hebron occupied by a group of settlers who claim they paid for it. [NYT]
• Steven A. Cook argues that an Iranian nuclear bomb would not lead to a regional arms race. [FP]
• The U.S. National Security Agency has outsourced some wiretapping tasks to companies with close ties to Israel, raising questions of whom, exactly, is being eavesdropped on. [Wired Threat Level]
• Diner: the oral history. [Baltimore Magazine]
Happy new Woody trailer day. Penelope!