• Jordan’s prime minister, something like the third or fourth in the past year and a half, abruptly resigned yesterday. Hrmm. [JPost]
• Ronn [sic] Torossian will pay $100,000 to Peter Beinart or J Street’s Jeremy Ben-Ami if they’ll go speak truth in three “Middle Eastern Arab” countries plus Gaza. Will he pay me? I’d take 50k. [Algemeiner]
• The Palestinian Authority censored a website that criticized President Abbas, which probably should have been a hint to the P.A. minister who criticized the censorship, and who has now been fired. [JPost]
• One of the Schwartz brothers may be coming soon to an NFL stadium near you. [Jewish Journal]
• Ashke-phardic fusion cuisine? [Haaretz]
Bob Dylan will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Here is “It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)” from Before the Flood, from the tour he did with the Band in 1974. Note, at the height of Watergate, the crowd cheer during the second verse.