By Yair Rosenberg — Becomes second university to do so after ASA's Israel boycottBy Marjorie Ingall — The young sleuth’s early mysteries were racist and anti-Semitic. Can problematic vintage texts still be valuable for kids?By Liel Leibovitz — The organization voted to boycott Israel. Here's who they're not boycotting.
An anthropologist from the Anti-Atlas region travels home to find out what four generations of his countrymen think of Jews
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
- Revisiting ‘Clueless’ Party Scene With Alicia Silverstone
- Kanye West Responds to Anti-Semitic Claims
- No More Audrey and Terry
- Paul Rudd is ‘Ant-Man’ and Gordon-Levitt Producing ‘Sandman’
- Peter Mark Richman: Actor, painter, writer explores love
- Mob Wives Recap: Violence is the Answer
- Kaddish in Mexico
- Why casting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman really matters