By Stephanie Butnick — You wouldn't plotz if you lost a bingo game; zaftig is 'more plump than heavy'By Liel Leibovitz — The first victim of the 9/11 attacks was a veteran of an elite IDF unit, as well as an innovative Internet entrepreneurBy Stephanie Butnick — Researchers identify 350-person founding population of Ashkenazi Jewry
The dynamic conductor and genius behind ‘West Side Story’ also wrote classical works. Allen Shawn explores what they reveal.
Batya Ungar-Sargon discusses her exposé on the tax rolls and funding cuts that fueled an ethnic rift in East Ramapo, N.Y.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
- Pop Star Harry Styles Lands on List of Britain’s Most Influential Jews
- OMGWTFBIBLE Podcast: Holy Cow! A Burning Bush!
- New Video Sells Israel Aliyah Fantasy to American Jews
- Artist Sara Erenthal Reflects on Her Ultra-Orthodox Upbringing, And Life Beyond
- Randi Zuckerberg: Silicon Valley Girl
- Third-generation survivor finds healing in Anne Frank role
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Puerto Rico Round One
- The Immature Real Housewives of Atlanta