Does your typical holiday involve a huge Seder meal followed by a week of matzo and macaroons? You can do better. Here’s how.
How to enjoy the traditional meals you love on the High Holidays without sacrificing good nutrition—or splitting your pants
2:58 PM —
Day 23 of Operation Protective Edge
1:27 PM —
And a challenge for our readers
11:45 AM —
Says she’s also Menachem Begin’s third cousin
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about itBy Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- Joan Rivers: Nose Jobs Are the Key to Peace in the Middle East
- Russell Brand Rips Into Sean Hannity For Bullying Guest on Gaza Conflict
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- “Humans of New York” Photoblog Captures Amazing Stories of Holocaust Survivors
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Recap - Part 1
- Marlon Brando and the Jews
- The writers behind ?Dawn of the Planet of the Apes?
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?