By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- Amber Marchese of RHONJ Needs a Blogging Lesson
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap