A new show at the Jewish Museum in New York follows contrasting exhibits in Liverpool and Paris
By Elissa Goldstein — With a little help from Tablet's readersBy Rev. Al Sharpton — Innocent people shouldn’t fear walking down the street, whatever their faith—and everyone must push back against the madnessBy Rachel Silberstein — The activist behind those anti-Christmas billboards says Judaism is incompatible with the views of nonbelievers—like himself
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
The composer of the beloved Hanukkah song ‘Ocho Kandelikas’ shares stories and melodies from her past
- Harvey Weinstein Says He Won’t Try to Profit from Mandela’s Death
- BREAKING: Several AEPi Chapters are Under Investigation
- Anti-Defamation League Asks Kanye West to Apologize
- Rashida Jones Calls 2013 the ‘Year of the Very Visible Vagina’
- Real Housewives of Atlanta, Shoes Are Coming Off!
- 100 Days of Summer & Courtney Loves Dallas Recaps
- Mob Wives New Blood Recap
- ?Mad Men? comes to minyan