By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- Check Out the Official Trailer for Jill Soloway’s TV Show ‘Transparent’
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- The New York Times: Don’t Stress, Curly Hair is Cool
- Randi Zuckerberg: Silicon Valley Girl
- Third-generation survivor finds healing in Anne Frank role
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Puerto Rico Round One
- The Immature Real Housewives of Atlanta