Warsaw Jewish cemetery
The looted matzevot had been used to build a structure in a city park
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy James Kirchick — Why ‘Islamophobia’ in Europe cannot be equated with anti-Semitism, either in nature or degree
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- Spotlight On: Gary Spielberg, A.K.A. Russian Comedy Sensation Baba Fira
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap
- Emmys 2014: Tradition, tradition, tradition?and cable