Orthodox group’s head meets with, praises adviser Axelrod
By Yair Rosenberg — These Jewish leaders’ influence has been felt around the country, in every denomination, even if you don’t know them by nameBy Edward N. Luttwak — Hamas today is in the same position as Yasser Arafat once was: sacrificing its people to a corrupted idealBy Lee Smith — One Middle Eastern nation does indeed pay to influence U.S. foreign policy. Hint: It’s not Israel.
- Making Aliyah—With a Little Help From Some Evangelical Christians
- Amy Winehouse Statue Unveiled in London
- Pop Star Harry Styles Lands on List of Britain’s Most Influential Jews
- OMGWTFBIBLE Podcast: Holy Cow! A Burning Bush!
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - The Cancer Season
- Janay Rice, Lauren Manzo & Ignorance on Twitter
- ?Manhattan:? The story of the atomic bomb
- Real Housewives of New Jersey is Garbage TV