• The strange tale of Hinda Amchanitzky’s tombstone, found next to a fire hydrant in Manhattan’s Alphabet City. [NYT]
• Haifa U. has a breaking news report: Better-looking politicians tend to be more successful. Who’da thunk it? [JPost]
• President Obama reaches out in an Israeli TV interview. [JPost]
• An artist has put old pictures of Jews who used to live in Lublin, Poland, at real-life spots in the modern-day town. [Ronen Dvarim]
• Jason Diamond praises Dalkey Archive Press’s Hebrew literature series. [Jewcy]
• Grey Goose is now officially kosher. [Jerusalem Kosher News]
Washington City Paper has great photos of a Neturei Karta anti-Zionist rally in the nation’s capital yesterday.