• See above. [NYT]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu and Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah traded bellicose barbs. This will definitely end well. [Ynet]
• A top U.S. intelligence director told a Senate committee that Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood likely does not favor the Israeli peace treaty, but will be only one voice that gets to have a say as things progress. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• The politicians get involved in an Orthodox New Jersey gymnast’s ineligibility to be ranked because she wouldn’t compete on a Saturday. [Unorthodox Gymnastics]
• Dershowitz joined Team Assange. [Haaretz]
A squad in a casual Jewish soccer league in London was suspended for trying to pass off non-Jewish ringers. In other news, have you seen Wayne Rooney’s game-winner for Man. U. against Man. City from last weekend?*:
* Posting of soccer clip should not be interpreted as a broader endorsement of soccer fandom. But, wow.