• It’s been a bull market for Palestinian stocks. In the words of one analyst, “The ‘Arab Spring’ type risks already existed in Palestinian territories, it’s already priced in and there’s nothing new for investors to take into account.” [NYT]
• Bradley Burston supplies the quintessential center-left put-down of the upcoming Israel Apartheid Week and, by extension, of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement. [Haaretz]
• Israel is wildly popular in the United States (if not nearly as popular as Canada). [JTA]
• Rick Santorum sees Nazis everywhere, albeit not in the anti- or philo-Semitic way. [WP]
• Sardines are kosher, says Science. [American Museum of Natural History]
• An Iranian soccer team won’t play a Serbian soccer team because the latter’s coach is Israeli. I mean, I’d be scared of losing, too. [JTA]
Otherwise-good article suggests eliminating “Ruben Remus” from The Basement Tapes. Outrageous!