• Prime Minister Netanyahu is considering the IDF’s withdrawal from the West Bank (though not the settlements’ evacuation) as one of several possible preemptive moves in advance of the Palestinians’ plan to seek statehood at the General Assembly in September. [Haaretz]
• The United States blocked British, French, and German plans to outline a final settlement plan and impose it on the peace process via the Quartet. [AP/WP]
• Iran bragged of significant progress in its nuclear program—it is a month away from starting its first commercial reactor, it says—while at the same time sustaining a bomb attack on a gas pipeline, which it blamed on Western saboteurs. [WP/NYT]
• There are unusually high rates of eating disorders in America’s Orthodox community. [NYT]
• Israel is “arming” its soldiers with still and video cameras so that, during the next conflict, they can more effectively document their lack of war crimes. [AP/WP]
• Bieber touches down. [Ynet]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.