• Israel’s Foreign Ministry has forgiven the European Union, which apologized for criticizing Israel’s settlement policy as economically crippling to Palestinians. [Arutz Sheva]
• Meanwhile, British Jewish groups have scoffed at the apology of Formula One’s Bernie Ecclestone, who last week praised Hitler’s ability to “get things done.” [CNN]
• Four members of the Jewish Defense League in France have allegedly vandalized a pro-Palestinian book store. [Ynet]
• A new Jewish American museum in Philadelphia, set to open next year, is holding a vote on its website to determine 18 people to honor in an exhibit. [Philadelphia Enquirer]
• Andrew Sullivan revives the Sarah Palin-as-Queen Esther analogy. [Atlantic]
Hadara Graubart was formerly a writer and editor for Tablet Magazine.