• Turns out, if a meteorite falls in Siberia, it does make a sound. A meteorite with struck Russia with the force of an atomic bomb, shaking buildings, shattering windows, and injuring nearly 750 people. [AP]
• President Obama addressed the International Convention of the B’nai B’rith Youth Organization, which had its largest annual gathering yet. [JTA]
• Remembering Ronald Dworkin, famous and at time controversial legal scholar, who died at 81 earlier this week. [NYT]
• Two men were arrested for reportedly carrying out anti-Semitic attacks near Marseille, France in late January. As we reported, the same man was attacked twice and robbed at a train station. [JTA]
• On a love hangover? Check out entries from Jewcy’s year of booze, taboos, and shidduchs. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.