• Meanwhile, former Arab League head Amr Moussa is politicking, likely in an effort to eventually be voted Egypt’s next president. [JPost]
• The peace process failures and the Arab uprisings have hurt the German-Israeli alliance, which, for pretty obvious reasons, has traditionally been unusually strong. [NYT]
• The trial of Alan Gross, the Jewish U.S. contractor charged in Cuba of “acts against the independence and territorial integrity of the state,” is over, a verdict on the way. [JTA]
• Demographically speaking, the happiest man in America should be a tall rich entrepreneurial married Asian-American Jewish senior citizen father who lives in Hawaii. Naturally, the Times found him. [NYT]
• Charlie Sheen: Jew. (Seriously, actually.) [JTA]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.