• CONTRIBUTING EDITOR JEFF GOLDBERG SITS DOWN WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA, who proceeds to talk as frankly and intricately about Iran and Israel as I’ve ever seen a president talk about anything. Read. The. Whole. Thing. [Atlantic Goldblog]
• OBAMA REMINDS US THAT THE SANCTIONS ARE OVERPOWERING, and what do you know? Sanctions-caused insurance issues have led India, a crucial customer, to cancel its petroleum shipments from Iran. [Reuters]
• A PREVIEW OF THE OBAMA-NETANYAHU MEETING from Ethan Bronner. [NYT]
• ISRAEL ANNOUNCED IT WILL SOON TEST its new antiballistic missile system. [NYT]
• “A NEW LEAF” IS BEING TURNED in the relationship between Hamas and Jordan. [Times of Israel]
• IN JODI RUDOREN’S FIRST REGIONAL REPORTING, she interviews Israeli President Shimon Peres. [NYT]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.