• At a news conference with his Iranian counterpart, Turkey’s foreign minister called for resuming nuclear negotiations immediately. [AP/NYT]
• The Arab League’s mandate to monitor Syria expired yesterday. Activists hope the U.N. Security Council will step in. [WP]
• Rabbi Dov Linzer reads the Talmud and shows that it is up to men to deal with sexual urges prompted by women rather than, as in Haredi communities, to force women to dress modestly to prevent such urges. [NYT]
• The Chinese premier finished his Gulf trip, signing new energy deals potentially in the hopes of avoiding future U.S. sanctions over buying oil from Iran. [WSJ]
• Hamas leader Khaled Meshal will reportedly not run for re-election. [Haaretz]
• The recent spate of anti-Semitic vandalism in Borough Park, Brooklyn, has traumatized the community. [NYT]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.