• Foreign Minister Lieberman’s remark that President Abbas should be “removed immediately” is turning into an incident, with the Palestinian Authority perceiving it as a threat on the president’s life and demanding a formal apology. [Haaretz]
• A whip-count of the new batch of non-permanent U.N. Security Council members finds it even more U.S.-friendly, and less likely to support Palestinian membership, than the prior one. [Haaretz]
• New video has emerged of the Buenos Aires Jewish community center, bombed 17 years ago allegedly by Iran-backed terrorists, before the police had even arrived. [TVPublicaArgentina/Vos Iz Neias?]
• The Ilan Grapel incident is not likely to repeated anytime soon. [JPost]
• After the earthquake in Turkey’s east, there is a backlash brewing against Prime Minister Erdogan’s ambitious foreign policy: Many Turks would rather he spend the bulk of his time focusing on his own country. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• Readers who enjoy, and readers who are infuriated by, Washington Post conservative blogger Jennifer Rubin will want to read Ben Smith’s profile. [Politico]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.