• Two long-range Grad rockets fired from the Sinai in Egypt struck the port city of Eilat earlier today causing some damage. No injuries were reported. [JPost]
• Howard Goldenberg, an Australian doctor and runner, shares his experience running in Monday’s Boston Marathon. [SMH]
• In the third inning of last night’s New York Yankees game, fans sang the unofficial Boston Red Sox anthem ‘Sweet Caroline’ in the third inning as a tribute to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. [ESPN]
• The funeral of Baronness Margaret Thatcher took place this morning at St. Paul’s Cathedral in London. The ceremony for the former prime minister drew thousands of spectators and was attended by a number of diplomats and dignitaries from across the world. [NYT]
• Andrew Burt and Jordan Hirsch have a fascinating piece at how American fuel tankers could forestall a preemptive Israeli strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. [Atlantic]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.