• Over the weekend, rumors continued to spread that the underground nuclear facility at Fordo in Iran had either been sabotaged or suffered a major accident. The story remains widely unverified, Anshell Pfeffer has the most rational view of why it didn’t happen. [Haaretz]
• Bob Woodward has an insider’s look at the thinking that went into President Obama’s semi-controverisal nomination of former Nebraska Senator Chuck Hagel as his Secretary of Defense. [WaPo]
• Former Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman’s fraud trial will begin next month. The Yisrael Beiteinu head has pledged to resign if convicted. [JTA]
• Northwestern’s Aaron Liberman, a walk-on center who plays basketball with a kippah, gets profiled by the New York Times. [NYT]
• Jewcy’s Dvora Meyers talks divorce, Orthodox Judaism, and faith in her latest column. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.